Top 10 inspirational quotes for business owners and budding entrepreneurs
So I attended Newcastle Startup Week a couple of weeks ago. Firstly, hats off must go to Paul Lancaster and Sarah Crimmens for pulling off an inspiring week of events for SME’s and budding entrepreneurs. A great variety of speakers and sessions tailored to businesses of different sizes and at different stages.
Reflecting on the event made me feel fortunate to have founded a business in such a supportive, creative and dynamic region. There was certainly a feeling and understanding that we were all in this together and that if we continue to listen, learn and collaborate, the possibilities were endless. As a business owner there are inevitably ups and downs, twists and turns along the way and StartUpWeek helped to put that into context, provide time to reflect and challenge.
Whilst I couldn’t attend all the sessions during the week there were a number of inspiring quotes from the event that I felt were worth sharing.
Here are our top 10 quotes from the week ….
- Learn more about yourself so you can learn more about others
- PR is essentially about reputation and relationships
- Create content your audience enjoy or will make them smarter #happierorsmarter
- Being curious is the fast way to grow
- It’s really important to find a niche and build on it
- ‘Go Do’
- Always look outside your organisation- talk to your customers, suppliers and investors
- You should be looking to move and grow your business all the time
- Pivot, persevere or pirouette
- You are never fully dressed without a smile !
We are already looking forward to StartUp Week 2018! Roll on next year …..